The Montclair Swim Team

Adventures of a 12 & Under swim team from Oakland, CA.

17 August 2010

High points and big smiles

At a recent meet, we were waiting for results and picking up ribbons long after the meet had ended. We just happened to be listening to the high points announcements and heard Gabe's name called. Luckily we heard that because he had already left.

So we had the good fortune of being able to bring home his trophy and present it to him. I have never seen such a genuine joyous reaction as when Gabe first got his trophy. He raised it in the air triumphantly with the biggest smile I've ever seen. I wish I had a camera at that moment. Luckily, the smile never went away for the 2 minutes it took me to take this picture of him.


Congratulations Gabe on great swimming and an even better reaction to the trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a blog about kids' swimming. If you're a spammer, please consider that.